When it is right you don’t notice but when it’s wrong you know it’s wrong.
A driveway that is impossible to back out of. Turning ratios not designed correctly to pull into garage.
Not enough parking. On a patio with the sun in your eyes and no seating.
When it is designed correctly it can be both functional & beautiful
- Lots of seating with benches, rocking chairs, patio sets, Adirondack chairs, loungers.
- Areas in the shade, sun, rain or shine.
- Storage area and focus features such as fountains, planting beds or art work/sculptures.
- Outdoor kitchens and eating areas.
- Trees for shade, color, scent and screening.
- Decorative containers for annuals & herbs.
- Designed for traffic flow from one area to another or tied into walkways to pools or back door.
- Patios can be built with bricks, pavers, concrete, tile, wood decks, etc.
- Design to have a place to turn around
- Designed and installed for multiple cars and never get blocked in again
- Built to enhance from the street and flow easy
- Drainage issues can be fixed so no more standing water or erosion.
- Boats, RV’s, Big Trucks and trailers can be incorporated into design for ease of pulling in and out.
- Washing, fixing and storage issues for items designed and installed
- Erosion & Drainage Solutions
- Specialty Gardens
- Pool, Spa & Fountain Designs
- Outdoor Kitchen Design