North Florida Landscape has the experience and capability to work on both commercial and residential properties. Working with General Contractors, Architects or with our own staff Landscape Architects and Horticulturist we can make your commercial or residential property reach your vision.
Tackling code requirements, drainage issues, parking lot design and flow issues, to creating a curb side appeal that goes above your expectations
North Florida Landscape can design and install the landscape.
- Sub-Division Entrances & Medians
- Amenity Center Planning & Landscape
- Model Home Designs & Landscapes
- Irrigation, Drainage, Hardscape, Landscape plans
- Xeriscaping plans
- Mitigation solutions
- Pocket Gardens
- Entrance Feature Design (ponds, fountains, etc)
- Drainage solutions plans
- Wind break and erosion plans
- Hardscape plans for drives, pools, etc.
- Play areas for adults & children
North Florida Landscape has a registered Landscape Architect on staff. Signed & sealed plans for City permitting is not a problem. We have the experience to find solutions to problems.
North Florida Landscape has created beautiful commercial & residential projects.
Sawgrass, Ortega, Ponte Vedra, World Golf, Marsh Landing, Orange Park, Fleming Island, Downtown Jax.
St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Johns County, Jacksonville, King & Bear